The Euromed Youth Platform is launching an open call for research on the following topic: “The role of young people in interreligious and cultural dialogue in the Euro-Mediterranean region".
The main aim of the research is to:
- understand the role that young people have in interreligious and cultural dialogue in the Mediterranean region,
- identify the tools that could help remove the barriers to interreligious and intercultural dialogue,
- identify shared values and then how do young people try to optimize these common values to create better cooperation in the region,
- find out and give examples on how young people overcome prejudice and xenophobia through activities. What can we learn? Ideas for future projects? What were the positive outcomes? How does this dialogue lead to peace and stability in the region from a young perspective
- give references to tools developed for such purposes.
Researchers are invited to submit a quotation by email (email@example.com) by 30th May 2012.
The research is to be available for publishing by the end of October 2012.
For further information contact: Mr. Kevin Apap, firstname.lastname@example.org
(Quelle: Euro-Med Youth Platform, gesehen 23.5.12)