AFS Global conference 2019: Active Global Citizenship - and How to Educate for It
, Montréal, Kanada
Let’s make global competence education a reality for young people everywhere.
Share, discuss and debate with leaders in education, NGOs, business, government, and agencies:
- Winning strategies to bring global competence into classrooms and youth programs
- How global competence improves critical thinking and problem-solving skills of leaders, employees and volunteers
- Why the Fourth Industrial Revolution requires global skills not offered in 20th century classrooms
- Ways global education builds resilience to extreme ideologies and faiths that divide people
- Cutting-edge study abroad programs that provide real-world learning opportunities for students from all backgrounds
- How global competence helps all stakeholders better connect resources and communities to achieve the UN Sustainable Development Goals
- The importance of media literacy and how social media energizes and hinders productive conversations on social activism, globalism and culture
- Why a diverse and inclusive workforce leads to business innovation and ethical decision-making
- Creative ways corporate social responsibility is changing the world
Whether you are in a classroom, a boardroom or an assembly hall, we must work together to find common ground to integrate global competence into formal, non-formal and informal education for learners of all ages.
Weitere Informationen zur Veranstaltung:
Informationen auf dija.de