All 4 Inclusion (Phase.1)
, , Slowakei
Iuventa-Slovak Youth Institute
This TC focuses on encouraging and empowering youth workers, social workers to start inclusive projects with mixed ability groups through Erasmus+ projects. Our aim is to make the E+ more inclusive, accessible for young people with fewer opportunities.
All 4 Inclusion is two phases TC. Second phase will be in April-May 2018.
TC is The objectives of the training course "All 4 inclusion" are following:
- to gain knowledge on how to deal with inclusion in Erasmus+ projects and to discover different possibilities for inclusive youth work within the framework of Erasmus+ (European Voluntary Service and Youth exchange)
- to give youth workers a better understanding of people with fewer opportunities (key concepts in the field of inclusion)
- to discuss and analyze challenges of inclusion people with fewer opportunities in the Erasmus+ activities
- to improve the interaction between young people with and without fewer opportunities
- to gain competences on how to stimulate the learning process of young people with fewer opportunities
- to get familiar with different inclusion tools, methods and approaches
- to exchange good practices about how inclusive projects can effect personal pathways of target groups
- to establish partnership between organisations, Participant’s profile, Youth workers, social workers
- To be motivated to develop future projects in the field of inclusion within the Erasmus+ Programme
- Interested in exploring the possibilities within Erasmus+
- Participants can apply in pairs (in case of language difficulties, but one of the pair has to speak English).
Weitere Informationen zur Veranstaltung:
Informationen auf dija.de