An introduction to the Danish formal and non-formal educational system
, - Nyborg, Dänemark
The Danish National Agency
During the study visit the participants will be introduced to the Danish formal and non-formal educational system and experience different educational institutions and learn about the diverse challenges and solutions in different settings and locations.
The municipalities are key actors in implementing and coordinating this work, and they are also responsible for implementing efforts targeted at helping young people into employment or education. At the same time, the municipalities – through the Youth Guidance system – are required to perform systematic outreach and follow-up activities towards young people, who have not started or have stopped a secondary education.
• Decentralising youth policy – looking at municipal youth work
• Bridging youth work and the educational system
• The youth guidance system – helping young people to find their way to employment and education
• Social and personal development
• Inclusion and reaching out to youth at risk
• Civic education, democracy, and active citizenship
• Combining formal and non-formal learning methods
Weitere Informationen zur Veranstaltung:
Informationen auf dija.de