Art of video & photo advertising in social work
, Liepaja, Lettland
Latvijas jauniešu attīstības centrs
The project has the main goal to develop the skills of youth workers in the area of social media and digital technologies like: internet, photography and video making. It is dedicated to youth workers working in different fields of social issues to help them promote their activities, disseminate the results in a more professional and attractive way and as a result – to engage more active young people in their work and bring attention of a wider public to the social issues of their local community and country.
Objectives of the project
- To create a platform of sharing and discussions between youth workers about promotional tools like: social media, photography, videos, flash mobs, exhibitions, fairs etc.
- To raise awareness on the social issues relevant to the work of participants among them and their target groups using the multimedia tools of photography and videography;
- To stimulate the sense of entrepreneurship and responsibility for their work among participants through the creation of new methods of stimulating the active work of young people.
- To help youth initiate debate on the issues relevant to their local community using media, art and space;
- To developing basic digital skills using a creative approach towards the art of photo and video activity by attending dynamic workshops and practical work in photography and videography.
For more information please check the following website:
Weitere Informationen zur Veranstaltung:
Informationen auf dija.de