Child in the City Conference 2016
University College, Campus Bijloke J. Kluyskensstraat 2, B-9000 Gent, Belgien
European Network Child Friendly Cities (ENCFC) & Child in the City Foundation
The conference will begin on Monday 7th November with a plenary session, and will finish on Wednesday 9th November in the afternoon. Several parallel sessions and interactive workshops will be held over the event’s three days. As well as the usual presentations, the conference will also offer interactive workshops.
Child in the City 2016 offers:
- An international forum for research and good practice in creating child friendly cities.
- Top class presentations by some of the world’s leading practitioners, local politicians and academics.
- A trade-show on child friendly environments.
- A selection of field trips to sites demonstrating different aspects of the child friendly city.
- Many networking activities with an expected audience of 400 participants from all continents.
Please confirm the deadline for registration with the organiser.
Weitere Informationen zur Veranstaltung:
Informationen auf dija.de