Communication Matters II
, - -, Malta
Malta (National Agency)
The TC works with the topic of DEOR and offers the opportunity to share good practices from projects together with other participants and to approach the communication and PR field from a practical point of view.
Aims & Objectives:
• to explore various tools, ways, creative techniques useful for DEoR;
• to help participants design communication and dissemination activities relevant to their projects, target groups, scope of activities;
• to develop their knowledge and understanding necessary to implement communication and multiplication strategies efficiently;
• to share good practices;
• to provide opportunities, space and frames for participants to experiment on possible relevant tools and methods during the training;
• to share new and innovative approaches, concepts and activities.
• Understanding the differences between dissemination, exploitation and visibility
• Understanding strategic communication planning within a KA1 project cycle,
• Becoming aware of good practices and methodologies in communication of project activities and results,
• Getting familiar with guidelines and tips on DEOR strategies,
• Using resources on communication for self directed learning,
• Discovering available social media tools.
Weitere Informationen zur Veranstaltung:
Informationen auf dija.de