Competences for All
, Bonn, Deutschland
SALTO Training and Cooperation RC in cooperation with NA Germany (SALTO)
The training course aims to enhance participants' competences about the process and outcomes of non-formal learning, about assessing competences of and with young people (with fewer opportunities), and about using recognition tools in youth work.
The training focuses on encouraging youth workers, social workers, public bodies and NGOs to use recognition instruments for reflecting on, assessing and documenting the competences of young people with fewer opportunities.
Its general aim:
is to enhance participants' knowledge about the process and outcomes of non-formal learning, about assessing competences with young people (with fewer opportunities), and about using recognition tools in inclusive youth work.
- To develop competences for supporting learning of young people with fewer opportunities
- To learn how to assess competences with young people
- To become familiar with recognition tools, methods and approaches
- To exchange good practices about how these practices can influence the pathways (incl. employability) of inclusion target groups
- Youth workers, social workers working with young people with fewer opportunities
- Interested in the topic of recognising competencies of inclusion target groups
- Interested in exploring the possibilities that NFL is offering for individual and social development
- Strongly motivated to develop their work in the inclusion projects
- Older than 18
- Able to participate in the course and contribute to the discussions in English
- Committed to attend the TC for the full duration of the course
For more information please check the following website:
Weitere Informationen zur Veranstaltung:
Informationen auf dija.de