Connecting Youth – Western Balkans Youth Conference
, - Paris, Frankreich
European Commission & Government of the French Republic
The Connecting Youth conference is organised by the European Commission and the Government of the French Republic. 150 young people from the EU and Western Balkans countries will discuss common challenges and work towards finding joint solutions.
The Call for Applications is open to young people who are:
- Citizens of one of the EU Member States or the Western Balkans (Albania, Bosnia and
- Herzegovina, the former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Kosovo, Montenegro, or Serbia).
- Aged between 18 to 35 years at the time of the event.
- Fluent in English (level C1 under the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages).
- Members of youth or student organisations will be favoured during the selection process.
The participants will join forces in 4 parallel groups working on the following topics:
- A. Youth on the move, education on the move - Education and mobility for young people
- B. Knocking on job market's doors - Employment and entrepreneurship for young people
- C. Not just another brick in the wall - Youth engagement & participation
- D. Get up, stand up, speak up! - Youth and the media
Outcomes of the group discussions will be presented during a plenary meeting.
This activity is for participants from: Erasmus+: Youth in Action Programme countries, Western Balkan countries
Weitere Informationen zur Veranstaltung:
Informationen auf dija.de