, - Cluj Napoca, Rumänien
ANPCDEFP (National Agency)
Learning by doing and focusing on the participants needs and experience are key elements to personal and professional development.
With these in mind, the main objectives of the event are:
- to put together learning facilitators from different sectors and create synergies in order to create connections between non-formal learning, formal education and vocational training;
- to promote non-formal learning in Europe and Romania;
- to develop a space for identifying the common needs and challenges of all the stakeholders involved;
- to develop solutions for the identified needs and challenges through projects and network activities;
- to create a collaborative space for sharing methods, instruments, practices and efficient ideas for learning;
- to create future European partnerships, eligible under Erasmus+ and European Solidarity Corps Programmes;
- to offer a set of methods and principles with large applicability in the learning environment and develop online tools available for the learning facilitators after the event.
Weitere Informationen zur Veranstaltung:
Informationen auf dija.de