Create new bridges: further steps in EVS Euromed cooperation
, - Palermo, Italien
Italian National Agency
The seminar will allow all the stakeholders to evaluate the EVS process in South Med countries and to meet and discuss new projects for wider the cooperation scope.
As EVS needs stronger impetus in the field of South Mediterranean cooperation, this activity will allow experienced and new comers NGOs to strength cooperation and to share their experiences.
After 3 years of intense work in the accreditation, there is need to develop new tools that can better support the volunteers in the intercultural understanding and also the NGOs in develop projects that can really provide a learning experience for the volunteers.
Objectives of the seminar:
• To Evaluate the process of EVS in South Mediterranean Countries;
• To explore the challenges encountered in the implementation of Euromed EVS projects by Programme Countries NGOs and South Med NGOs;
• To promote partnership and direct contacts between organisations from South-Mediterranean and programme countries ones
• Create network of cooperation about content /methodology within EVS training cycle
• Explore current geopolitical framework and its impact on the EVS development in the region.
Weitere Informationen zur Veranstaltung:
Informationen auf dija.de