DEMOCRACY RELOADED: Dialogue between public authorities and young people
, Budapest, Ungarn
SALTO Youth Participation RC
This training course aims to allow youth leaders, youth workers, local and regional public authority officers dealing with youth to work together to develop the necessary competences to efficiently plan, implement, sustain and reform local participative structures such as local youth councils, youth forums and/or other spaces of permanent structured dialogue and co-management at the local level.
Objectives of the TC:
- to map and describe the relevant competences for local and regional public authorities that are required for designing, constructing and sustaining participative structures for young people;
- to develop these competences of youth leaders, youth workers and municipality representatives(dealing with youth) to provide space to strengthen cooperation and understanding among local and regional authorities and youth organizations;
- to develop understanding on how Structured Dialogue can be introduced in youth work on local and regional level, fostering the quality of results at national and European level;
- to support the development of strategies and action plans for fostering youth participation processes and the development of structures and instruments of structured dialogue and co-management at local and regional level;
- to provide information about the funding mechanism of Erasmus+ and in particular KA3;
- to improve the quality and impact of projects developed under KA3 of the Erasmus+ programme;
- to create space for finding potential partners and networking for future projects under Erasmus+ in the youth field.
Weitere Informationen zur Veranstaltung:
Informationen auf dija.de