Developing Digital Youth work
, Budapest, Ungarn
Hungarian NA for ERASMUS+ Youth - Tempus Public Foundation
The aim of the Developing Digital Youth work seminar is to demystify the idea of digital youth work and identify common challenges. It will support organisations to develop digital youth work practices in their local context.
The Developing Digital Youth work seminar brings together people involved with digital youth work to exchange good practices in Europe. The seminar also aims to create space to explore ideas and new partnerships for digital youth work development using the Erasmus+ Youth in Action opportunities.
The methodology applied in this seminar will include key-note speakers, sharing good practices, interactive sessions and online tools. Selected participants will be invited to do some minor preparation tasks.
The objectives are:
- to understand the terminology of digital youth work and what do we mean by the concept
- to familiarise with concepts and youth work approaches to young people using social media, makerspaces as a tool for technology education and digital content creation
- to understand different realities of digital youth work in participating countries and the latest European-level policy developments
- to see good examples of how digital tools are used in youth work in Europe
- to create space for making new contacts and exploring Erasmus+ Youth in Action opportunities to develop digital youth work in future
For further information please check the following website:
Weitere Informationen zur Veranstaltung:
Informationen auf dija.de