Does culture matter?
, Bali, Indonesien
‘Does Culture Matter’ is an international training programme that has been piloted with excellent results in Europe and Asia in various sectors, in multinational work environments: for profit companies, universities, NGOs and public bodies. By participating in this training you will:
- become more aware about cultural issues
- be able to communicate effectively in different intercultural settings better understand your own values and how they might cause cultural clashes
- be able to apply intercultural conflict resolutions techniques
- learn what culture shock is and how it can be overcome
- better understand the stages of cultural integration
- improve your facilitation and decision making skills when working with culturally diverse groups.
The training is based on four modules: Values & Ethics; Intercultural Communication; Conflict Resolution; Management & Facilitation. More information about the content of each module and the detailed programme is available on culturematters.training
Weitere Informationen zur Veranstaltung:
Informationen auf dija.de