E+ dorphins, boosting sports in Erasmus+ youth projects
, - Oostende, Belgien
National Agency Belgium-Flanders
E+ dorphines wants to promote Erasmus+ Youth in Action and its possibility to organisations that use sports as a methodology and to inspire and increase capacity of sports / youth organisations and the sports/youth workers active in it, to develop international projects within the framework of Erasmus+.
- To learn about Erasmus+ Youth in Action, its possibilities, its actions, its benefits for youth and sports clubs/projects, and the benefits for young people.
- To learn how to build international projects in Erasmus+ Youth in Action.
- To gain a better understanding of non-formal education methodologies and to exchange youth work and sports work approaches,
- To enable learning from each other’s’ worlds (cross sectoral approach).
- To identify and clarify personal and social development competencies through sports (competence management).
- To build partnerships to establish new international projects together within the framework of Erasmus+ Youth in Action.
Weitere Informationen zur Veranstaltung:
Informationen auf dija.de