Eastern European Academy for Social Democracy
, - Berlin, Schwerin, Deutschland
The Friedrich-Ebert-Stiftung invites progressive young leaders between 25 and 35 years from Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Germany, Moldova, the Russian Federation, or Ukraine to apply for the first edition of the Eastern European Academy for Social Democracy.
The programme aims to provide a deep insight into the political situation of Germany and high level discussions with politicians and civil society experts.
- Citizenship of Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Germany, Moldova, the Russian Federation, or Ukraine.
- Between 25 and 35 years of age
- Command of English language
- Young leader in a progressive political party or a social democratic youth organization; young member of Parliament, junior government official or activist in civil society.
- Willingness to support organizing an interesting and target orientated programme in the candidate’s own country for the other participants of the programme when the academy will take place there.
- Willingness to actively take part in alumni activities in order to help to create a growing, sustainable network of alumni.
Weitere Informationen zur Veranstaltung:
Informationen auf dija.de