English Easy Partnership for Youth Exchange
, Sigulda, Lettland
There are a lot of young people and youth workers with great ideas which can be turned into real international projects. However, many of these ideas stay as a dream due to the lack of confidence to communicate in English as well as a lack of understanding how and what methods to use in communication process.
Aim of the training course is to increase confidence to carry out youth exchange projects in English.
Objectives of the training course are:
- to learn about youth exchange projects in Erasmus+ programme
- to understand the importance of youth participation in youth exchange projects,
- to explore and experience non-verbal non-formal learning methods for youth exchange projects,
- to explore and experience Easy English communication,
- to find inspiration for youth exchange ideas,
- to develop international project cooperation opportunities.
Target group of the training course are tandems (support person + young person) of:
- young people (age 15-20)
- support person - youth worker/youth leader/youth work voluntier/social worker/teacher etc. (at least 18 year old) with little or no international experience ready to support young people also after the training course
- participants who want to improve their English knowledge through Youth Exchange projects after the training course
Weitere Informationen zur Veranstaltung:
Informationen auf dija.de