Enterprise your daily life!
, , Zypern
Youth board of cyprus
A training course aiming at strengthening the capacity of youth workers in developing the entrepreneurial potential of young people, as to enable them to adopt a proactive approach in their personal, civic and professional life.
If you are a youth worker who wants to know how to support young people develop and use their entrepreneurial skills, then this training will be very useful for you.
This TC aims at strengthening the capacity of youth workers in developing the entrepreneurial potential of young people, as to enable them to adopt a proactive approach in their personal, civic and professional life.
- To explore and clarify the concept of entrepreneurship in a broad sense and raise awareness on the importance of the development of young people's respective competences;
- To identify challenges and resources needed for the implementation of entrepreneurial initiatives;
- To explore how non-formal education and youth work can foster entrepreneurship among young people especially through volunteering and active participation in civil society;
- To offer space to exchange knowledge, experiences, good practices and ideas in the field of entrepreneurial learning, to share and develop tools/methods for stimulating and coaching youth entrepreneurship;
- To identify and make good use of the opportunities for entrepreneurial learning in the Erasmus+ Programme and to create an environment for future cooperation among participants.
All participants should:
- Be youth workers, youth leaders or civil servants actively working in youth organisations, youth services or with young people;
- Be motivated and interested in exploring the concept of youth entrepreneurship;
- Be in a position to multiply the experience gained during the course in their realities;
- Be available for the full duration of the course;
- Be able to work in English;
Weitere Informationen zur Veranstaltung:
Informationen auf dija.de