Europeers: share your European experiences with your peers
, Brüssel, Belgien
This TC is dedicated for young people who have taken part in Youth in Action or Erasmus+: Youth in Action projects. The training prepares participants to share their experiences and inspire other youngsters to get involved in European mobility programmes.
You have done a European Voluntary Service (EVS), participated in a youth exchange or organised a youth initiative? Probably you have gained lots of experiences and got to know Europe from an exciting perspective.
Are you interested in staying involved and sharing your experiences with others? If you would like to tell other young people about your European experiences and encourage them to try suchlike, take this initiative, join the network and become a EuroPeer!
EuroPeers are young people who have taken part in Youth in Action and/or Erasmus+: Youth in Action projects. They share their experiences and inform other young people (their peers) about mobility and youth participation opportunities in Europe. This can be done in different ways and in the framework of various events.
During this international training course you will learn more about various European opportunities and how to organise different types of EuroPeer events to share your European experience with your peers.
You will learn:
- what being a Europeer means;
- more about mobility and participation opportunities in Europe for young people;
- project management skills;
- how to prepare and carry out Europeer events to motivate other youngsters to participate in mobility programmes;
- about the European institutions;
- How you can share your international experience with your peers
- How I can persuade my peers to also have an international experience
During the training you will also start developing your own first EuroPeer activity that you will carry out in your home country.
To apply for the training you don’t need to be a member of an organization.
For further information please check the following website:
Weitere Informationen zur Veranstaltung:
Informationen auf dija.de