"EVS Learning Effect"
, - Warsaw, Polen
Foundation for the Development of the Education System National Agency of Erasmus+ Programme (National Agency)
This TC is designed for EVS newcomers/ EVS organisations to increase the quality of their EVS projects. The main focus is given to learning process of volunteers and development of their competences.
This TC is designed for EVS newcomers / EVS organisations to increase the quality of their EVS projects. The main focus is given to learning process of volunteers and development of their competences. The program will inspire participants to use the learning potential of EVS projects for their own development as wel as for other actors involved.
The objectives are:
- to establish common understanding of EVS context and basic facts and principles
- to explore what “learning” during EVS means, who is learning and how does it work
- to discover ways and tools for planning, supporting and evaluating learning process
- to share ideas and good practices and to get inspired by diversity of approaches
- to prepare strategies of using the learning effects of EVS projects in future life and work situations of volunteers
Weitere Informationen zur Veranstaltung:
Informationen auf dija.de