EVS Project Management
, - Mollina, Spanien
Spanish National Agency
This training is a non-formal education activity which tends to support the development of EVS projects under the ERASMUS+. It aim is to facilitate the theoretical and practical knowledge necessary for a quality approach in projects and activities of EVS.
The specific objectives are:
1. Improve knowledge of the ERASMUS+ Program and specifically of the KA1 Youth Mobility - European Voluntary Service;
2. To understand in a practical way the development of an EVS project, the documents associated with their management in its various phases and the distribution of responsibilities among the various stakeholders involved;
3. To identify doubts and difficulties common to all entities in their daily work managing projects of the KA1 Youth Mobility - European Voluntary Service and resolve among all with an emphasis on the need for an active collaboration between the National Agencies and the organizations;
4. To facilitate the understanding of the concept of non-formal learning and knowledge required for the use of YOUTHPASS;
5. To facilitate and encourage the sharing of experiences and knowledge of best practices in project management.
Weitere Informationen zur Veranstaltung:
Informationen auf dija.de