From Field to Europe
, - Mollina (Málaga), Spanien
Spanish National Agency
The aim of this seminar is to improve youth employability of rural areas in Europe through their empowerment and learning experiences.
• Raise awareness of the importance of Rural World nowadays at regional, national and European level as a source of employment and know the possibilities through different professional experiences.
• Show sources of job creation for young people in rural areas.
• Provide tools to participants to encourage their active participation in the closer environment and to "know how to sell themselves"
• Strengthen the capacities of young people with fewer opportunities by boosting their attitude and positive reinforcement to create change, mainly to develop their initiatives and concerns with a social impact.
• Get to know and promote Erasmus + program between the participants as a tool for entrepreneurship in rural areas
Weitere Informationen zur Veranstaltung:
Informationen auf dija.de