Game of Cultures: Active Communities for the Inclusion of Young Migrants and Refugees
, - Estoril, Portugal
Associação Animam Viventem | Vida+Viva
"Game of Cultures" it's a TC aiming to empower and develop the competences of youth agents for promoting and encouraging intercultural dialogue in local communities, in order to enhance its openness for the inclusion of migrants and refugees.
The main objectives are:
- To reflect on the current European and National realities concerning the flux of migrants and refugees and their inclusion;
- To learn and develop knowledge, competences and tools to work on diversity, intercultural learning and intercultural dialogue;
- To create awareness about the importance that influence of culture has on persons' behaviour and identity;
- To raise awareness on the cultural differences between different European countries and to what extent this impacts the inclusion/exclusion of migrants and refugees in different societies;
- To explore the potential of young people as actors of inclusion and change on a local level, by developing tools, activities and sustainable strategies;
- To share good practices related to youth work, inclusion and active participation
- To acknowledge the Erasmus+ Programme as a tool for intercultural learning, Youth Work and inclusion;
- To develop an informal network of youth workers and youth leaders tackling the Refugee Crisis and promoting follow up projects and initiatives.
Weitere Informationen zur Veranstaltung:
Informationen auf dija.de