GET TRANSNATIONAL! International Training Course on Transnational Youth Initiatives, entrepreneurship and youth participation.
, - Cercedilla, Spanien
Spanish National Agency
Get Transnational is a 5 days training course about how to prepare, run and evaluate quality transnational youth initiatives for young people within the new ERASMUS + Programme.
The priority of this course is to continue promoting the development of European projects and as far as it is possible to stimulate the spirit of entrepreneurship of young people as well as their creativity, through transnational youth initiatives within the framework of ERASMUS + Programme in collaboration projects with partners or groups from other countries.
The objectives of the course are:
1. To match make European partners who are interested in developing youth initiatives linked to entrepreneurship.
2. To create a meeting for potential partners that would like to develop a transnational youth initiative through ERASMUS + Programme.
3. To explore the added value of the European dimension of youth initiatives related to entrepreneurship.
4. To facilitate the acquisition by participants of communication, teamwork and project management skills of international activities and networking.
5. To develop specific proposals for future projects of transnational youth initiatives.
Weitere Informationen zur Veranstaltung:
Informationen auf dija.de