Global Summit on Childhood: Creating a Better World for Children and Youth Through Sustainability, Social Innovation, and Synergy
Intercontinental Hotel , - San José, Costa Rica
Association for Childhood Education International (ACEI)
The goals of the Global Summit are to:
- Reflect upon the current state of childhood and how it may positively or negatively impact the trajectory of the human future from international, cross-cultural, and cross-disciplinary perspectives.
- Provide an interdisciplinary platform among the global community to explore the role of the childhood experience in achieving a sustainable human future.
- Highlight innovative approaches, collaborative efforts, and practices that address human development needs, beginning at childhood.
- Examine the systems and processes that open pathways for collective participation and drive positive change at multiple levels for children and youth.
- Build momentum for a global movement to support a positive childhood that promotes equity and peace and respects local contexts and realities.
Early bird registration rates available. Check website.
Weitere Informationen zur Veranstaltung:
Informationen auf dija.de