HOW CSR WORKS? - how the Corporate Social Responsibility can appear in Erasmus+ Youth Programme
, - Konstancin-Jeziorna, Polen
Hungarian National Agency of the Erasmus+ Programme
It is an international training course that offers youth leaders, project managers and decision makers in NGOs opportunity to gain useful knowledge and skills how to build cooperation with business sector, with the specific focus on CSR and fundraising.
The aims of the activity:
- to show to the participants that CSR is equally very useful for all parties;
- to explain that CSR and fundraising can be used as instruments to support and to contribute to activities carried out by NGOs;
- to raise the awareness for the necessity of building partnerships with business sector in funding of non-profit organizations;
- to underline the necessity of professionalization of youth organizations;
- to introduce the fundraising methods and tools;
- to give guidelines where and how a civil organization should start? How a civil organization can use the opportunities given by CSR/FR? Also from the business point of view how and why CSR is fruitful?
Weitere Informationen zur Veranstaltung:
Informationen auf dija.de