Ilusions: how to improve your leader skills
, - Ceuta, Spanien
Spanish National Agency
The main aim of this TC is to promote new inclusion projects with higher quality and new cooperation networks.
Training course for Youth workers and educators, in the field of International Programs of EU, mainly addressed to organizations that work with youngsters with fewer opportunities (rural areas, disabled, dropouts from school, economical difficulties.)
• Creation of a meeting and debate space to exchange working methodologies and working tools dealing with the inclusion of youth with fewer opportunities.
• Promotion of inclusion projects carried out in the frame of the Erasmus +: YiA Programme.
• Promotion the cooperation and creation links between the participants to implement inclusion projects. Partnership building.
• Form in different techniques of International dynamization and team building, mainly oriented on Social inclusion.
• To develop european and intercultural dimension in the youth projects.
• Conflict solving.
• Planning of International projects. Project financing.
Weitere Informationen zur Veranstaltung:
Informationen auf dija.de