Inclusive Volunteering in Social Enterprises Training course
, Glasgow, Großbritannien
SALTO Inclusion & Diversity Resource Centre, UK Erasmus+ National Agency, Italian Erasmus+:Youth in Action National Agency
SALTO Inclusion & Diversity and the UK and Italian National Agencies would like to see more young people with fewer opportunities taking part in volunteering projects. But many hosting projects are not adapted or do not provide the needed extra support for young people (18-30 years) with special needs (e.g. disability, social issues, special needs, mental challenges, etraining course.).
To introduce European volunteering projects to social enterprise organisations; to encourage youth organisations to partner with social enterprises and support quality, sustainable volunteering projects for young people with fewer opportunities.
- To create bridges between youth work and social economy sector
- To get acquainted with the existing opportunities for youth volunteers’ placement, under Erasmus+/ESC
- To motivate social enterprises to host and send volunteers with fewer opportunities
- To develop social enterprises skills in Erasmus+/ESC project management, specifically on volunteering initiatives
- To support partnership building of potential hosting/sending organisations equipped to support young people with fewer opportunities
Weitere Informationen zur Veranstaltung:
Informationen auf dija.de