Job Hunting DIY - communication and employability skills
, Hollókő, Ungarn
Egyesek Youth Association
Is it challenging to match your strengths with your interests? Is it challenging to name your skills why to choose you and communicate it meaningfully for your future employer?
Job hunting DIY is a skill-based training that equips youth workers with communication tools and employability skills to increase the abilities of youth to get engaged with the labour market in a conscious way.
This course is for young people who play a key role in their communities: e.g. youth workers, educators, trainers, mentors, coaches, members and leaders of project teams, organisations, communities, who work with groups and teams of diverse backgrounds.
The Job hunting DIY training consists of 6 working days, the program generally consists of 7 to 9 hours of activities and practice per day, and it is adapted to the needs of the group. There are indoor and outdoor training sessions. Some of the exercises are accompanied by music, game and play. We will do these according to the principles of non-formal learning, like learning by doing and active experimenting.
As a result of this course you may become skilled to:
- communicate more effectively with individuals in groups, in a variety of situations
- recognise your own style of communication
- adapt to the communication styles different from yours
- create a flow in cooperation
- improve your performance as a team member or leader
- match your strengths with your interests
- understand the needs of the labour market
- conduct a proactive job research
- independently get engaged with the labour market
- be able to multiplicate the gained knowledge and skills
For more information please check the following website:
Weitere Informationen zur Veranstaltung:
Informationen auf dija.de