"Learning Media" Training Course on "Life Long Learning"
Istanbul Community Media Center, Taksim, Istanbul, Turkey & Taxim Lounge Hotel Theme: , Istanbul, Türkei
Learning Media Project, namely “Lifelong Learning for Digital Inclusion through Media Literacy”, funded within Civil Society Dialogue Programme in partnership with YOUTHART from Turkey, Youth4Media from Germany and MediaTerraNea from Greece will gather 20 participants for a 6-day international training course on the theme of “life long learning”.
Life Long Learning, Civil Society Dialogue, Digital Inclusion, Media Literacy. The detailed daily program of the training course will be announced later.
- 7 participants from Greece, 5 participants from Germany, 8 participants from Turkey
- High motivation in the project and training themes (Civil Society Dialogue, Lifelong Learning, Media Literacy, Digital Inclusion)
- Active in the youth field, preferably as a youth worker
- Above 18 – no upper age limit
- Good digital and media skills
- Good command of English
- Active participation in the local activities of the partner organization
- Other criteria that the partner organization would ask related to the project activities
- Applications will be taken through the online application form only
For more information, i.e. registration and costs, please check the following website:
Weitere Informationen zur Veranstaltung:
Informationen auf dija.de