Learning Pathways to Social Cohesion - Synergies between Formal and Non Formal Education
, - Wien , Österreich
Austrian Erasmus+ (National Agency)
The 2nd EUSDR Youth Platform aims at bringing together educators from the non-formal and formal education field, who have already cooperated in common projects, in order to exchange, reflect and value the cross-sectoral cooperation in the Danube Region.
Aims of the Youth Platform:
• Promote the added value of cooperation between actors of the formal and non-formal education in addressing the challenges young people face, thus contributing to social cohesion in the Danube Region
• Explore needs and further steps for cooperation between educational sectors
• Creating a space for dialogue and reflection to share experiences and perspectives on learning pathways of young people and their relevance for social cohesion
• Exchanging about the general conditions and specific challenges faced when working in a cross-sectoral project
• Get new ideas, inputs and motivation for further work
• Exploring possible funding opportunities within ERASMUS+ and other funding schemes relevant for the Danube region.
Weitere Informationen zur Veranstaltung:
Informationen auf dija.de