Learning programme “Youthful Europe” – Western Balkan edition
, - Pristina, Kosovo
Interkulturelles Zentrum -Austria (National Agency)
The aim of the learning programme is to provide youth work practitioners with a possibility to explore and critically reflect on different approaches towards Europe through three of its constitutive elements: identity, values and active participation and further inspire young people to see Europe as an opportunity.
- to provide the participants with an opportunity to express and review their thoughts and feelings of Europe;
- to discover diverse perceptions on Europe and concrete realities of youth work and young people in European communities;
- to develop insight on personal identity and values and develop understanding on how they are reflected in the European context;
- to deepen the understanding of what means to be an active citizen in Europe and stimulate creative approaches of practising it;
- to discover different approaches of non-formal education towards opening perspectives and supporting young people in using Europe as an opportunity;
- to motivate participants to use the possibilities offered by the Erasmus+: Youth in Action Programme.
Weitere Informationen zur Veranstaltung:
Informationen auf dija.de