Level up! Training Course on Transnational Youth Initiatives
, Konstancin-Jeziorna, Polen
Polish National Agency of Erasmus+ Programme
It is an international training course that offers youth workers, youth leaders and teachers engaged in facilitating youth activities beyond school, opportunity to gain useful knowledge and skills how to inspire young people and support them in developing and implementing an Transnational Youth Initiative project in cooperation with peers from other countries.
If you feel like do something more than Youth Exchange with group of youngsters this is a training for you. Within the Transnational Youth Initiative you can combine local activities with 2-3 youth mobilities and international preparatory meetings.Think about it!
Who can apply?
Youth workers, youth leaders, teachers engaged in facilitating youth activities beyond school, art/sport/scout instructors from any European country who are motivated to inspire young people to develop and implement an Transnational Youth Initiative.
Aims of the training:
- to raise interest of youth workers in using Transnational Youth Initiatives project format in their work with young people,
- to understand the difference between Youth Exchange and Transnational Youth Initiatives, and wider possibilities that gives youth initiative,
- to learn how organizing Transnational Youth Initiatives projects may be useful in raising spirit of initiative of young people and encouraging them to put their ideas for local and international activities into practice,
- to introduce the aims of Transnational Youth Initiatives in frame of Erasmus+ programme and their formal and quality criteria, best practices, way of applying for grant etc.;
- to provide space for participants to set up international partnerships for future cooperation;
- to develop understanding of non-formal education and its methodology and empower participants to apply it in their projects;
- to explore how to benefit from international cooperation.
Weitere Informationen zur Veranstaltung:
Informationen auf dija.de