Lick into shape
, , Malta
European Union Programmes Agency - EUPA
This Training aims to bring together trainers including EVS trainers to exchange ideas and methodologies to further improve the quality of projects within Erasmus+ Youth In Action Programme.
This training will be an opportunity for trainers to further develop their skills and competences and to get updated with the latest development of Erasmus+ concerning Volunteering Activities and the European Solidarity Corps.
- To provide the opportunity for contact making in between trainers from the different pools for trainers active in Erasmus+ Programme;
- To allow the sharing of ideas and good practices regarding the support system for volunteers, mentors and organizations engaged on Volunteering Activities (former EVS);
- Exchange and enhance the training methodologies used by trainers across the network of NAs;
- To reflect and update trainers with trending needs regarding the Volunteering Activities training and support cycle;
- To provide a space for trainers to share and acquire new resources and tools for their work;
- To reflect the European Training Strategy (ETS) competences model and the impact on trainers development;
- To provide updated information and training in relation to the new programme being developed - European Solidarity Corps;
- To contribute to increase the quality projects and training activities across the network of NAs.
Target group: this training course is aimed at Trainers and Trainers who were involved in former EVS training.
Weitere Informationen zur Veranstaltung:
Informationen auf dija.de