Mentoring in EVS
, Rom, Italien
Agenzia Nazionale per i Giovani
Mentoring in EVS aims to go deep into the Mentor and Tutor role to support better this key part of the EVS projects and try to understand the peculiarity.
This TC wants to reflect on the importance of the role of the Mentor and Tutor to improve the quality of EVS projects and to guarantee the learning of the volunteer using the non formal methodologies and the Youthpass Certificate.
Specific objectives of the TC are:
- understand the role of the Mentor and the Tutor and their specific competencies;
- how to support the learning process of the volunteers;
- the use of Non Formal Methodologies;
- sharing of tools available for Mentors;
- which kind of support give to volunteers with fewer opportunities;
- exchange experiences, good practices, learn about practical issues.
The Seminar will involve 25 participants. It’s recommended for mentors, EVS project officers, EVS trainers, former volunteers.
The educational approach of the seminar is based on non formal education methods as well as the contribution of participants and on active participation in all parts of the programme.
Working language will be English – participants need to be willing and able to actively participate and communicate in English throughout the whole activity.
Weitere Informationen zur Veranstaltung:
Informationen auf dija.de