Migr'Art, from countryside to town and vice versa
, - N.N., Polen
Errance en Aéa
MIGR'ART is a long-term European Training Course to Street Performing Arts: Theatre, music, circus, collective improvisation workshops. Research-action about street performing arts in Rural/Urban areas (France 13th-27th of May, Poland 6th-19h of October).
24 social artists (youth workers, activists, local developers, aid worker...) from 8 countries: France, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Lithuania (participants already nominated), Greece, Poland, Germany will be located in St Flour de Mercoire (rural area) and in Nîmes (town). Then in Cracow (town) and Poronin (countryside) to explore and practice street performing arts in both environment : rural and urban. It is planned to try to play with environment and see how it is possible to inject living arts in the place we live or work.
Organised by 5 trainers (professional artists) from 4 countries (France, Spain, Italy, Poland).
PROFILE OF THE PARTICIPANTS :
- Must live in one of the aforementioned countries. (Lithuanian team is full. France team has already one participant)
- Must be more than 18 years old
- Is a youth or social worker who wants to get new artistic skills to use with his audience, OR is an artist who wants to get educative skills to teach art.
- Is free and ready to commit himself for the whole duration of the training course : May and October.
- Is ready for a crazy collective outdoor adventure, performing in the streets!
Weitere Informationen zur Veranstaltung:
Informationen auf dija.de