N.I.C.E Mates – Innovation on KA2 - Strategic partnerships
, - Madeira, Portugal
Portuguese National Agency for Erasmus + Youth in Action
The overall aim of NICE Mates is to support the target group to implement qualitative projects through the development of participants’ competences to manage and report Strategic partnerships in the field of youth.
The general objectives of N.I.C.E Mates TCA are:
• To help the participants understand the importance of the partnership as a quality element for the project implementation;
• To explore different project management instruments and increase their ability to design own instruments;
• To explore the role and the challenges of the intellectual outputs, exchange of Good Practices and multiplier events;
• To discuss qualitative and quantitative indicators for project activities;
• To explore the reporting criteria and consider those project elements that have to be monitored during the project’s lifespan;
• To offer a space for peer learning among experienced project workers;
• To offer support during the project implementation and reporting through individual coaching sessions.
Weitere Informationen zur Veranstaltung:
Informationen auf dija.de