N.I.C.E Place - New Intervention with Creative Education on Local participation and engagement
, - Évora, Portugal
Portuguese National Agency of Erasmus + Youth in Action
N.I.C.E Place is a fresh training scheme to set a creative scenario to engage participants with Local participation and Citizenship engagement and empower Youth Organizations and Erasmus+ Programme users.
Aims and goals of the Training Course
- Local Level Youth Participation within the framework of Erasmus+
- Empower future project within the KA3 SD
- Empower and promote Youthpass during the TC
- Enrolment of Youth Organizations at Local Level
- Empower and develop tools on Structured Dialogue with KA3
- Recognize, Identify and celebrate shared Citizenship values.
- Recognize priorities and directions for Local Development in the framework of Erasmus+
- Engage and empower different and diverse groups.
- Promote Innovation on Local Level Networks - Consortiums
- Provide fully documented results that can be easily turned into action plans.
- Support friendly discussions while efficiently leading to practical conclusions.
- Give a voice to even the quietest of participants.
Weitere Informationen zur Veranstaltung:
Informationen auf dija.de