, Oslo, Norwegen
Erasmus+: Aktiv Ungdom
This training is intended for youth workers who would like to learn more about hate speech online. The aim of the training course is to learn more about the tools and methods to address this and to work with young people to counteract hate speech online.
Aims and objectives of the training
- Learn about hate speech, particularly online hate speech.
- Use human rights education activities for action against hate speech and the risks it poses to democracy and the well-being of young people;
- Learn concrete tools for addressing hate speech, including receive training on the use of Bookmarks*
- Receive information on the Erasmus+: Youth in Action programme and the Council of Europe’s No Hate Speech Movement.
- Plan and develop small educational follow-up activity, multiplier events or campaign activity.
Profile of participants
- Youth workers who would like to work on combating hate speech in their future work.
- Participants should be in direct contact with youth on a regular basis (weekly).
- Participants must be comfortable with English as a working language
- Participants should be willing to stay in touch and cooperate with the national campaign committees for the No Hate Speech Movement afterwards.
- Participants should be willing to plan and implement a small educational follow-up activity or multiplier event after the seminar.
For more information please have a look at the following website:
Weitere Informationen zur Veranstaltung:
Informationen auf dija.de