On track - Different youth work approaches for different NEET situations
, Istanbul, Türkei
SALTO Inclusion & NA Turkey
Theme: Young People in a NEET (Not in Education Employment or Training) situation
Conference "On Track" is part of the SALTO Inclusion, as well as the Turkish NA, a longer-term strategic approach to reach young people who are excluded from the system and see how we can reconnect them to society and improve their opportunities in life.
To initiate cooperation between professionals from different sectors in order to create better opportunities for young people in a NEET situation to enable their active involvement in society and integration into the labour market.
- To explore different NEET realities across Europe and different types of practices.
- To exchange the possible ways to work together and stimulate development of cross-sectoral partnership projects for youth in a NEET situation.
- To highlight the variety of resources on young people in a NEET situation, such as the SALTO Inclusion study “On Track”.
- To reflect the role of international work and the Erasmus+ programme, in addressing the issues that young people in a NEET situation are facing.
- Understanding the concept of NEET across Europe
- Sharing local NEET realities
- Understanding the NEET situation in Turkey and visits to local projects
- Methods and project ideas for working with young poeple in NEET situation.
- Networking opportunities to meet other professionals working in this area.
Weitere Informationen zur Veranstaltung:
Informationen auf dija.de