Power of Positivity : Promoting positive mental health and well-being in youth exchanges
, - -, Irland
Léargas (National Agency)
Are you working with young people? Are you interested in a new way to engage young people in projects by creating a youth exchange with the aim of promoting their mental health and well-being? Would you like to make new partnerships to develop a concrete youth exchange? Then come and join us!
This Partnership Building Activity (PBA) "Power of Positivity" will provide an opportunity for youth workers and newcomers to meet project partners working to develop youth exchanges within the framework of the Erasmus+ programme, particularly projects working across the theme of positive mental health and well-being. The aim is to promote the creation of new partnerships which will lead to youth exchanges.
We aim to provide space for participants to:
- Develop contacts and networks to engage in youth exchanges with other participants working on the theme of Mental Health and Well-being
- Allow for the engagements of newcomers in Youth Exchange projects
- Share information and experiences of their organisation, target groups and projects working across the theme of promotion of Mental Health and Well-being.
- Gain a clear view of the possibilities and priorities within the Erasmus + programme
- Understand how to include non-formal learning and Youthpass in Youth Exchange Projects
Weitere Informationen zur Veranstaltung:
Informationen auf dija.de