Practicing Coaching and Mentoring training
, - Ommen, Niederlande
Olde Vechte Foundation
The Practicing Coaching and Mentoring is designed with the aim of facilitating personal and professional growth for people who are involved or interested in coaching. This training is intended to help you to improve your abilities as a coach and a mentor.
The program of this training is composed with the emphasis on experiential learning and is available to the people who are active in the youth work sector.
In this training we will explore:
- The dynamics of how to establish better communication with others, both internally and externally.
- How to improve connection with others and generate trust.
- How to identify and clarify misunderstandings in communication.
- How to increase the ability to create choices and flexibility in managing your states and behaviours.
- How to match your communication to the person you are having the conversation with.
- How to become more efficient in the activities you facilitate and how to create your desired impact.
Weitere Informationen zur Veranstaltung:
Informationen auf dija.de