Project Factory - Training course to develop cross-sectorial projects for youth at risk and in NEET situation
, - Athen, Griechenland
Training course on cross-sectorial project development, involving and targeting youth at risk and in NEET situation.
If you have experience in working on the issue of vulnerable young people in NEET situations (either face-to-face workers as well as managers/decision makers), then is this training course for you!
• To make a better use of the Erasmus+:Youth in Action programme, especially of the Key Aaction 2 in addressing the issues that youth at risk and NEET are facing.
• To explore possibilities and develop cross-sectorial partnership projects for youth at risk & NEET
• To develop Erasmus+:Youth in Action project management skills
• To exchange about possible ways to work together and methods to intervene
• To get to know different realities and share good practices
Weitere Informationen zur Veranstaltung:
Informationen auf dija.de