Promote yourself! Long-term training on visibility, dissemination and exploitation of results (DEOR) within Erasmus+: Youth in Action projects
, - Vilnius, Litauen
Agency of international youth co-operation
The aim of this long-term training is to offer support for the applicants and beneficiaries of the programme for successful planning and implementation of visibility and DEOR strategies within their Erasmus+: Youth in Action projects.
WHO IS THIS TRAINING FOR?
If you …
• have actively participated in the planning and implementation of at least one mobility activity within Erasmus+/Youth in Action programme
• have applied for the Erasmus+: Youth in action project grant in 2016 (as an applicant or partner organisation)
• want to increase the overall impact of your project by ensuring visibility and effective dissemination and exploitation of your project results with the help of communication experts and trainers
…and are willing to…
• reflect on the past communications connected to your projects
• share your experiences with other participants
• explore the expectations of the Erasmus+: Youth in Action programme in the area of impact, visibility and dissemination and exploitation of results
• upgrade your communication to reach set aims
• discover innovative use of different communication channels and tools to communicate meaningfully about your projects
• learn and put it into practice in a learning community
...then this training course is for you!
Weitere Informationen zur Veranstaltung:
Informationen auf dija.de