Put on your gender glasses!
, - Pärnu, Estland
The project objectives are
- To compare how gender norms may differ according to context;
- To encourage reflection on gender assumptions that we may be not aware of;
- To identify challenges young people face in relation to gender equality;
- To examine the roles gender may play in youth work as well as the importance of gender equality and gender mainstreaming in youth work, projects and organizations;
- To share specific tools and insights for a gender-sensitive approach to human rights education and youth work;
- To examine different expressions of gender-based violence in youth contexts;
- To train youth workers on raising awareness on the issue and, as a result, to mobilize and involve more young people in the prevention of gender-based violence;
- To promote the core EU values of respect for human rights, gender equality, non-violence, social cohesion and diversity as well as cooperation under the Erasmus+ programme.
Weitere Informationen zur Veranstaltung:
Informationen auf dija.de