Re-engaging People with Educational Barriers in Non-Formal and Formal Learning
, - -, Großbritannien
UK National Agency for Erasmus+
A 1.5 day cross-sectoral seminar to share practices, develop methods and approaches to target excluded groups, tackle barriers and widen participation in formal and non-formal learning.
- Stimulate TCA cross-sectoral cooperation between Youth, Vet, Adult Education, and Schools in the reengagement of young people with Educational Barriers.
- Provide space for sharing of good practices particularly looking at each sector’s unique approach
- Conduct analysis of case studies on successful partnerships in projects addressing Educational Barriers projects
- Discuss how such projects can be realised through a European dimension particularly through Erasmus+
- Use recommendations and outputs for further planning and development of the project
Weitere Informationen zur Veranstaltung:
Informationen auf dija.de