Set your Story free
, Budapest, Ungarn
ERASMUS+ YOUTH NA HUNGARY
Storytelling has a great intercultural value, indeed the experience of sharing stories with others bonds and unites communities and cultures, furthermore telling stories can also have a profound impact on the storytellers themselves – it is in the telling that we are able to interrogate and deepen our understanding of our experiences and assumptions about the world we live and work in, and also about ourselves. Sharing meaningful stories can enable this enriching connection, where people can really share who they are not taking into account where they come from, age, gender or financial, educational circumstances. Storytelling as a tool used smart, can be a leading frame for conversations and sharings.
The aim of this training course is to increase awareness of participants on innovative storytelling techniques on self-empowerment and also enable participants to support the young people they work with in the development of their personality and development and to plan their pathway in life.
The training course has following objectives:
- To learn which are the key elements of storytelling and how to use them
- To raise awareness of the importance of learning in storytelling
- To learn how to create empathy and a safe environment for the participants to our training courses
- To practise understanding and active listening
- To share good practices among youth workers/ -to explore and develop common learning tools in order to apply them in youth work
- Explore the opportunities of Erasmus+ Youth in Action Programme to support development of young people and encourage cooperation among participants.
For more information please check the following website:
Weitere Informationen zur Veranstaltung:
Informationen auf dija.de