SOHO - European Training Course for support people in E+: Youth in Action Volunteering Activities
, , Rumänien
YiA National Agency Romania
The SOHO training course is designed for those who are directly involved in the support system around the Volunteering Activities (formlery called EVS) - e.g. mentors and task-related support persons - on the hosting, sending and coordinating side. The support people play a crucial role in providing conditions for a quality voluntary service and creating opportunities for volunteer’s learning in Volunteering Activities.
The overall aim of the SOHO training course is:
- To increase the quality of Volunteering Activities through development of competencies (knowledge, skills and attitudes) of key actors involved in the support system around the volunteer in the Volunteering Activities projects developed within the frame of the Erasmus+: Youth in Action Programme.
The specific objectives of the SOHO course are:
- To get a better understanding of the concept of Volunteering Activities as “learning service” and related quality aspects in Volunteering Activities.
- To improve the ability for co-operation and working in international partnership
- To reflect on the roles, responsibilities and challenges within the Volunteering Activities support system
- To raise awareness of the learning dimension in Volunteering Activities and provide tools for learning support
- To support the recognition of non-formal learning in Volunteering Activities through the competent implementation of Youthpass
- To provide up-to-date information about the Erasmus+: Youth in Action Programme.
Weitere Informationen zur Veranstaltung:
Informationen auf dija.de