Sport as an educational tool to prevent youthradicalization seminar
, - Mallorca, Spanien
Spanish National Agency
Young people that practice sports are less likely to fall into extremism and it facilitates their inclusion, brings them the opportunity to acquire sport values as part of their educational process and allows them to feel part of a group and society.
To share good practices of sport as an educational tool against youth radicalization and to empower a network of partners that develops Erasmus+ Youth in Action projects using the sport as a tool to combat and prevent youth radicalization.
- To promote Erasmus+ Youth in Action programme to prevent youth radicalization.
- To offer new tools to work youth radicalization focus on sport.
- To know new trustable partners to develop projects in the frame of Erasmus+ Youth in Action programme and the European Solidarity Corps.
- To share your future ideas/projects with potentials partners interested in the topic.
- To offer a platform of debate regarding sport as a tool against youth radicalization.
- To share good practices currently in Europe that use sport as an educational tool for young people.
Weitere Informationen zur Veranstaltung:
Informationen auf dija.de