Sports Activities as a Tool for Empowering Social Inclusion
, , Zypern
The aim of this training is to increase the awareness and develop the competences of 27 people working with youngsters at risk of social exclusion on how to use education through sports for: improving their knowledge on inclusive practices, enriching their portfolio using specific tools and methods, adjusting their practice and organizing tailor-made activities according to the target group.
- To build a broaden understanding of what Social inclusion (inclusive) attitude means
- To train participants in acquiring and developing key competences for social inclusion through sports
- To introduce and learn how to apply Sports as a Tool for social inclusion (STSI)
- To explore different ways to adapt the STSI in every participant’s reality
- To stimulate participants’ creativity in developing their own tools and methods based on STSI
- To provide opportunities for networking and learning by sharing within the frame of Erasmus+: Youth Programme.
For further information please check the following website:
Weitere Informationen zur Veranstaltung:
Informationen auf dija.de